Do’s and Don’ts of Hiring A Professional Carpet Cleaner
Not all carpet cleaning companies are created equal. While a majority of professional carpet cleaning companies promise quality service for an affordable price, you may not always get what you ask for.
Using some of the tips below and asking the correct questions will help you select a professional carpet cleaning company that will provide the most value for your dollar.
1. Real Professional Carpet Cleaners Use Truck Mounted Equipment.
– Don’t Hire A Portable Carpet Cleaner: Portable carpet cleaning can still leave dirt behind and leave your carpet overly wet which can lead to wickling. (Dirt coming back to the surface due to over use of water and not extracting all of it at the time of the so called “cleaning”.
– Do HIre A Van or Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaner: Van mounts are the only real way to extract allergens, dust and greasy residues that are embedded deep in the pores of your carpet floors.
2. Don’t take BIDS over the phone.
– Coming from a professional carpet cleaner – As a company, we can give you a minimum charge, but outside of that it is just completely unprofessional and it’s just not fair to you as a customer to give you an unrealistic price without seeing the scope of the workspace.
3. Be AWARE of False Promises.
– Be on the look out for “DISCOUNT” carpet cleaning deals. I’m sure you’ve seen them before. Most of the time they mask them as 3 or 4 rooms for $50-$75. However, when they show up one of these usually happens as an end result:
1. The skill workers will spray a shampoo chemical, vacuum it, invoice you, be done in 30 minutes or so, and go on with there busy day. What they care less about is what they leave behind to what the naked eye can’t see. (A sticky residue that will attract dirt and debris 10X’s faster then before.) They are more concerned with gaining volume customers (1 time carpet cleaning’s), rather then an on-going relationship and repeat business.
2. The other side of this is that theycharge $50 for the 3 or 4 rooms just to get in the door and then charge for every little things (Ex: spots, pre-spray, use of heat, etc.). Most professional carpet cleaners include it in your pricing per sq ft.
4. Quality Has A Price.
– Ever heard the saying?: “You get what you pay for?”. It couldn’t be any truer with the carpet cleaning business. If a price sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Typically, you get what you pay for, and price should never be the main reason for choosing a qualified professional carpet cleaning company. Always read the disclaimer and small print on all coupons before moving forward with a carpet cleaner.
A carpet cleaning may look admirable at first glance with all its great deals, cheap prices and professional looking skill workers. But a carpet cleaning service is a business first before anything else and is out to make a profit. Cheap prices may result in poor quality and professional-looking artisans may actually have no idea what they are doing. Ask qualified questions, do your research, read some reviews, and make an educated decision before hiring a professional carpet cleaner!.
For the best tips, ideas, and advise on everything clean for your home or commercial business, make sure to follow our blog at: http://carpet-steam-cleaning-orange-county.com/4-ways-identify-professional-carpet-cleaner-carpet-cleaning-orange-county/