Carpet Cleaning Irvine
Carpet Steam Cleaning Orange County ‘s approach to local Irvine carpet cleaning services provides you with an terrific experience and leaves your home feeling healthier than ever before.
Our Irvine carpet cleaners use a hot water extraction technique, also known as carpet steam cleaning.
It’s the number one carpet cleaning process Irvine carpet manufacturers suggest when getting your carpet cleaned.
A high percentage of professional Irvine carpet cleaning companies either use shampoo, soap, or a rinsing agent when they clean your carpet, damaging carpet fibers, leaving behind soap, and at times a sticky residue which builds up dirt and leads to densely soiled carpet.
The Carpet Steam Cleaning Orange County Way…
At Carpet Steam Cleaning Orange County, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and outstanding carpet care is no exception.
1. Before your carpet gets cleaned, our knowledgeable and highly trained Irvine carpet cleaners will do a pre-inspection and measuring of the area that needs carpet steam cleaning.
2. After the inspection, we vacuum your carpet to ensure that we pick up any dry soil or pieces of dirt before we begin the professional carpet cleaning process.
3. Foam blocks and plastic sheets are then placed under any furniture to ensure no damage.
4. We then apply a non-soap, residue free anti bonding agent as a pre-spray to release all soil and dirt before the extraction phase.
5. Once our professional Irvine carpet cleaners spray down your carpet, they use a powerful and durable diesel burning truck-mounted vacuum system to extract the moisture, dirt, grime, and past debris from your dirty carpet.
The hot steam comes out at 230 degrees to ensure a complete deep clean of your carpet, deodorizing it, making hazy soap carpet, excess moisture, and damaged carpet fibers, a thing of the past.
6. We even do you the dull diligence of extracting all waste from past professional Irvine carpet cleaners, leaving your carpet fresher and cleaner than the day it was installed. This means no leftover soapy residue. You can say bye to dirt, allergens, dust mites and any other microscopic pollutants that use to collect in your carpet floors.
7. To speed up the drying time, we finalize our professional Irvine carpet cleaning process with fans.
8. One final walk through is completed to ensure customer satisfaction.
Why Choose Carpet Steam Cleaning Orange County To Clean Your Irvine Home?
Carpet Steam Cleaning Orange County is your one stop shop for everything clean for your home or business, servicing Irvine and the surrounding areas of Orange County.
Whether it is commercial or residential, Carpet Steam Cleaning Orange County is fully equipped to service all your Irvine carpet steam cleaning needs.
For more information or a FREE estimate, make sure to give us a call at:
DBA: Residue Free