Carpet Cleaning Orange County
Orange County Carpet Cleaners
Residue Free’s approach to professional Orange County carpet cleaning service provides you with an extraordinary experience and leaves your home feeling healthier than ever before.
Our professional Orange County carpet cleaners use a hot water extraction method, also known as carpet steam cleaning. It’s the number one carpet cleaning approach most Orange County wall to wall carpet manufacturers recommend when cleaning your residential wall to wall carpet floor.
A majority of professional Orange County carpet cleaning companies either use shampoo, soap, or a rinsing agent when they clean, damaging carpet fibers, leaving behind soap, and at times a sticky residue which attracts dirt and leads to densely soiled carpet.
Carpet Cleaning, The Residue Free Way…
At Residue Free, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and quality carpet care is no exception.
1. Prior to your carpet getting cleaned, our knowledgeable and highly trained professional Orange County carpet cleaners will do a pre-inspection and measuring of the area that needs carpet steam cleaning.
2. Ensuing the inspection, we vacuum your carpet to ensure that we pick up any dry soil or pieces of dirt before we begin the professional carpet cleaning process.
3. Foam blocks and plastic sheets are then placed under any furniture to ensure no damage.
4. We then apply a non-soap, residue free anti bonding agent as a pre-spray to release all soil and dirt before the extraction phase.
5. Once our professional Orange County carpet cleaners spray down your carpet, they use a powerful and durable diesel burning truck-mounted vacuum system to extract most of the moisture, dirt, grime, and past debris from your dirty carpet.
The hot steam comes out at 230 degrees to ensure a complete deep clean of your carpet, deodorizing it, making hazy soap carpet, excess moisture, and damaged carpet fibers, a thing of the past.
6. We even do you the justice and due diligence of extracting all waste from past professional Orange County carpet cleaners, leaving your carpet fresher and cleaner than the day you installed it.
This means no leftover soapy residue. You can say farewell and so long to dirt, allergens, dust mites and any other microscopic pollutants that use to pile up in your carpet.
7. To speed up the drying time, we finalize our professional carpet cleaning process with portable fans.
8. One final walk through is completed to ensure customer satisfaction.
Why Choose Residue Free To Clean Your Homes Carpet Floors?
Residue Free is your one stop shop for all your wall to wall carpet cleaning needs, for both residential and commercial carpeting.
Residue Free’s carpet cleaning division, servicing Orange County, CA is fully equipped to service all your carpet cleaning, as well as area rug cleaning needs.
For more information or a FREE estimate, make sure to give us a call at:
DBA: Residue Free