Ever wonder what’s the best way to maintain your carpet floors when it comes to either wearing shoes, going completely bare foot, or slipping on some warm and comfy socks?
Here are a few pro’s and con’s, as well as some beneficial tips that will help you better understand how to properly maintain your carpet floors.
Barefoot On Your Carpet Floors
- Bare feet leave oil on carpet that will attract dirt.
- It may only be in small amounts, but as time passes, it will slowly begin to build up.
Walking On Shoes On Your Carpet Floors
- Shoes are usually better then bare feet.
- A majority of the time, shoes will leave dry soil behind on your carpet floors that can be vacuumed up on a regular basis.
Socks On Your Carpet Floors
- Socks are by far your best bet when it comes to properly maintaining your carpet floors.
- Oil tend to stay inside your socks.
- When working or walking, socks are always protected by your shoes.
Some people prefer rubber solid house shoes (slippers). We suggest you take your shoes off at the door, put on some cozy slippers, and keep your carpet looking and feeling clean at the same time.
For more information, tips, ideas, and advise all ways to maintain and care for your carpet, make sure to follow our blog at: http://residue-free.com/blog/